St Angela’s Primary School has been established to cater especially for the communities immediately in the vicinity of the School. Enrolment procedures will be followed to ensure that priority is given to families who share and support the special character of our Catholic schools. A priority order will be followed that supports:
- A strong parish faith community
- Gospel priority to support those in need
- Priority to religious education
- Parent/school partnership and a caring community
- A strong Parent Group actively promoting the goals of the school
The procedure for enrolment at St Angela’s Primary School is as follows:
- An information evening is to be attended by all families in March.
- Families submit their application.
- The office contacts families to arrange an interview.
- The Parish Priest may invite families to an interview.
- Applications are discussed at an Enrolment Committee meeting.
- June – 1st round acceptances will be posted.
- 2nd round acceptances will be posted as soon as possible after that date.
- Parents will be invited to attend an Information Evening in Term 4.
- Children will visit the school for Orientation Mornings in Term 4.
The following forms are required when completing your application:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Copy of the child’s current immunisation record.
Please contact the school office if you have any further questions on enrolment.
Information Session and School Tour - Kindergarten 2018
Friday 10th March, 2017, 9:00am