Enrolment at St Angela’s
St Angela’s Primary School has been established to cater especially for the communities within the vicinity of the school and beyond.
The procedure for enrolment at St Angela’s Primary School is as follows:
For Kindergarten Students:
- An information session and school tour is held early March.
- Families submit their application at this time and afterwards.
- The office contacts families to arrange an interview.Students to be enrolled must attend.
- Applications are discussed at an Enrolment Committee meeting.
- May/June – 1st round acceptances will be posted (2nd round acceptances will be posted as soon as possible after the closing date of the 1st round).
- Parents will be invited to attend a Parent Information Evening in Term 4.
- Children will visit the school for Orientation Mornings in Term 4.
- Years 1-6 enrolments may apply at any time.
The following forms are required when completing your application:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Copy of the child’s current immunisation record.
For further information, please see the Policies and Procedures tab on this website.
Please contact the school office if you have any further questions on enrolment.